Potato Pizza Hot Dish
Even the pickiest eaters will dig right in when this is on the supper menu!—Diane VandeZande, Fountain, Minnesota
8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 1 hour 25 min.
- 3 to 4 cups sliced peeled potatoes
- 1 can (11 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 jar (14 ounces) pizza sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Place potatoes in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine soup
- and milk; pour over potatoes.
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until no
- longer pink; drain. Spread over soup mixture. Pour pizza sauce over
- Cover and bake at 350° for 80-90 minutes or until the potatoes
- are tender. Sprinkle with cheese; bake for 5 minutes longer or until
- cheese is melted. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 324 calories, 16 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 65 mg cholesterol, 702 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 26 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon,