- 3 to 4 cups sliced peeled potatoes
- 1 can (11 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 jar (14 ounces) pizza sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Place potatoes in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine soup and milk; pour over potatoes.
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Spread over soup mixture. Pour pizza sauce over top.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 80-90 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. Sprinkle with cheese; bake for 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Potato Pizza Hot Dish in Country Ground Beef 1993, p39
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Potato Pizza Hot Dish
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review