- 2 cups mashed potatoes (with added milk and butter)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cream-style corn
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 teaspoons canola oil, divided
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. In a large nonstick skillet, heat 2 teaspoons oil; drop four 1/4 cupfuls of batter into skillet. Cook for 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Repeat with remaining oil and batter. Yield: about 1 dozen.
Originally published as Corn Potato Pancakes in Comfort Food Diet bookazine 2009, p114
Reviews for Potato Pancakes with Corn
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 19, 2013
"My grandma used to make this recipe all the time it's a great way to use leftovers, you do have to be careful not to use too much oil or the pancakes can become greasy but they are really good!"