I usually fire up our grill four or five times a week. In addition to entrees, it's so easy to grill side dishes like this.Stanley Pichon, Slidell, Louisiana
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- On two pieces of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. x 18 in.), divide
- potatoes, onion, butter, salt and pepper. Fold foil around potato
- mixture; seal tightly. Cook on a covered grill over medium heat for
- 20-30 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 128 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 356 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.