Potato Omelet Recipe
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Sour cream and crumbled cooked bacon, optional
- 1. In a 12-in. skillet, cook potatoes in oil over medium-high heat for 10 minutes or until golden brown, stirring occasionally. Add the onions, parsley and garlic; cook until tender. Reduce heat to medium. In a bowl, beat eggs, water, salt and pepper. Pour over potato mixture; cover and cook for 8-10 minutes or until completely set. Cut into wedges. Serve with sour cream and bacon if desired. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 200 calories, 14 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 213 mg cholesterol, 264 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.