- 9-in. baking dish. Layer with half of the spinach mixture, half of
- the sausage and half of the mozzarella. Repeat with a third of the
- potatoes and the remaining spinach, sausage and mozzarella. Pour
- broth over all. Top with remaining potatoes; sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes. Let stand for 5
- minutes before serving. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 346 calories, 17 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 583 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 17 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.