- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 medium onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 8 slices process American cheese
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- In a greased 3-qt. baking dish, layer half of the potatoes, ham, onion, cheese and soup. Repeat layers. Cover and bake at 350° for 1-1/4 hours or until potatoes are almost tender.
- Sprinkle with peas. Bake, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Potato Ham Bake
"I used an Italian blend, the golden mushroom soup, & also put peas throughout the dish. Next time I will add more veggies. Family loved it! Delicious!!"
"Haven't made this yet but it sounds like a 5 star recipe! Will definitely try it. Need to know how much is considered 1 serving, as my husband has to watch carbs. Please furnish that info. since all it says is 1 serving (1 each), but no actual measurement, Thank you."
"I used Healthy Choice Cream of Mushroom soup and reduced fat American cheese to make this dish a little healthier. Reminds me of casseroles my mom would make with leftover Easter ham. Delicious."
"THIS RECIPE WAS DELISH! TWEAKED IT A A BIT WITH MORE POTATOES, AND USED FRENCH FRIED ONION RINGS BECAUSE I NEEDED TO USE THEM UP. WE ALL LOVED IT!!"