"This side dish was developed by my daughter, Betsey, who worked in a group home," relates Janet Hayes of Hermantown, Minnesota. "When they would grill out, this attractive veggie medley was a favorite of the residents there."
- 5 medium red potatoes, cubed
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup fresh cauliflowerets
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt or garlic powder
- Pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes, broccoli, cauliflower, onion, garlic salt and pepper. Place on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 17 in. x 12 in.). Fold foil around potato mixture and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 30 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. Sprinkle with cheese before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Potato Floret Packet in Quick Cooking December 2000, p53
Reviews for Potato Floret Packet
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review