Convenient potato flakes and Parmesan cheese flavor chicken breasts with a crispy golden coating in this easy recipe from Jamie Saulsbery of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- 2/3 cup mashed potato flakes
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (8 ounces each)
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- In a shallow bowl, combine the potato flakes, Parmesan cheese and garlic salt. Dip chicken in butter, then coat with potato flake mixture.
- Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until juices run clear. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 3-5 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Potato Flake Chicken in Simple & Delicious September/October 2007, p16
Reviews for Potato Flake Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 18, 2009
"my whole family loved it."