Potato Egg Supper Recipe
- 4 cups diced cooked peeled potatoes
- 8 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. Place half of the potatoes in a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Top with bacon, eggs and remaining potatoes. In a saucepan, combine the soup, milk, onion and peppers. Cook over medium heat until heated through. Pour over the potatoes.
- 2. Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with cheese. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 474 calories, 24g fat (12g saturated fat), 260mg cholesterol, 991mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 4g fiber), 22g protein.
Reviews for Potato Egg Supper
"1 cup chopped cooked bacon.5-6 cups of potatoescream of mushroom and garlic soup.1/2-1 tsp. salt"
"Needs crushed red peppers, salt, and a shorter prep. time."