Potato Egg Supper Recipe
"I serve this convenient all-in-one casserole with a green salad or pickled beets," informs Rosemary Flexman, Waukesha, Wisconsin. "I've taken it to church suppers many times. It's always a hit."
- 4 cups diced cooked peeled potatoes
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 4 Eggland's Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs, sliced
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Place half of the potatoes in a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Top with bacon, eggs and remaining potatoes. In a saucepan, combine the soup, milk, onion and peppers. Cook over medium heat until heated through. Pour over the potatoes.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with cheese. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Potato Egg Supper in Quick Cooking March/April 2000, p15
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Potato Egg Supper(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Bacon Recipes >
- Baked Potatoes >
- Breakfast Casserole Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Egg Casserole Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Potato Casserole >