- If test dumpling falls apart during cooking, add the mashed potato
- flakes to the batter. Let batter sit for 5 minutes; form remaining
- dumplings. Add to boiling water; return to a boil and follow the
- same cooking procedure.
- Remove dumplings with a slotted spoon to a serving bowl. If desired,
- drizzle with butter and sprinkle with crumbs. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 122 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 487 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.