Potato Drop Biscuits
When you don't have time to make biscuit dough from scratch and cut out the biscuits, you can rely on this four-ingredient recipe.
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2-1/4 cups Bisquick® mix
- 1/3 cup mashed potato flakes
- 2/3 cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- In a large bowl, combine biscuit mix and potato flakes. In a small
- bowl, whisk milk and sour cream. Stir into dry ingredients just
- until moistened.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto a greased baking sheet. Bake at
- 400° for 10-12 minutes or until tops begin to brown. Serve warm.
- Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 112 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 295 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.