Potato-Crust Chicken Quiche Recipe
- 4 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 4 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1 cup half-and-half cream or milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pat hash browns with paper towels to remove excess moisture. Press into a well-greased 9-in. pie plate; brush with butter. Bake at 425° for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned. Reduce heat to 350°.
- Sprinkle cheese and chicken into the crust. In a bowl, beat the eggs, cream and salt; pour over chicken. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Potato-Crust Chicken Quiche
Sort By :
We LOVE this recipe for the crust. I especially appreciate it now that we have gone Gluten Free....so tasty and just perfect. Thank you for the delicious recipes.
My kids all love this recipe! They are rather picky and this is one that they beg for. We love it!
I get rave reviews, and everyone wants the recipe when I make this quiche. Absolutely love it.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Baked Chicken >
- Baked Potatoes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >
- Potato Recipes >