Potato Chip Potatoes Recipe
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3/4 cup crushed potato chips, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, 1/2 cup of potato chips, onion, butter, salt and pepper; toss to combine.
- Transfer to a greased shallow 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining potato chips. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-50 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Potato Chip Potatoes(7)
Sort By :
The potatoes dried out terribly. I added more butter and put the lid on to bake for an additional 10 minutes after the initial 30. Helped a little bit but still pretty dry.
What a GREAT idea! I can't wait to serve this at my next get-together!
It was o.k. Not one of my favourites, but I would make it again. My husband liked it though, as did 2 outta 3 of my kiddies :)
you need to add 1 can of chedder cheese soup and half a can of milk. so good when the cheese is added.
I made it with crushed sour cream and onion chips! Loved the flavor. I think it would be really good made with other potato chip flavors as well!