- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3/4 cup crushed potato chips, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, 1/2 cup of potato chips, onion, butter, salt and pepper; toss to combine.
- Transfer to a greased shallow 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining potato chips. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-50 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Potato Chip Potatoes
Sort By :
"After reading everyone's reviews, I upped the butter and also added garlic to the potato mixture. Right before the casserole came out of the oven, I topped it with grated cheese and put it back into the oven for additional baking until the cheese melted."
"Very good easy side dish. To put them really over the top I made them loaded by adding, real bacon bits, cheese and green onions to the potato chip topping."
"These were great! I added garlic to them."
"The potatoes dried out terribly. I added more butter and put the lid on to bake for an additional 10 minutes after the initial 30. Helped a little bit but still pretty dry."
"What a GREAT idea! I can't wait to serve this at my next get-together!"