Potato Chip Crunchies Recipe
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Gradually add flour and mix well. Fold in the potato chips and pecans.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 1-1/2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Flatten with a fork. Bake at 350° for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: 8 dozen.
Reviews for Potato Chip Crunchies(13)
Sort By :
Wow! Who would have thought? Easy and delicious too! With Potato chips no less! My husband loved these and they really are like Pecan Sandies; only better.
back again...can someone tell me why i can not print some recipes,like this one??????click on and does not work????i know this off the recipe,but i really want to know what to do to get them....thanks sauceen
I always highlight and cut and paste into a word document. That way I can adjust the recipe or add other ingredients. I then save it to my own file in recipes. I've found that when I use the print option on recipe sights, I wind up having other things printed that I don't need, thus wasting ink! Hope this helps.
The cookie did not live up to my expectations. I would spend my ingredients on a much better recipe!
These have been my families favorite for years. I have to make them for every holiday. I've even added chocolate chips
These potatoe chip cookies are wonderful! My Favorite! So easy and so very good!