- 2 cups butter, softened
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup coarsely crushed potato chips
- Additional crushed potato chips, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Gradually beat in flour. Stir in pecans and potato chips.
- Drop dough by tablespoonfuls 1-1/2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Flatten with a fork. If desired, top cookies with additional chips.
- Bake 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool. Yield: about 8 dozen.
Reviews for Potato Chip Crunchies
Sort By :
"Wow! Who would have thought? Easy and delicious too! With Potato chips no less! My husband loved these and they really are like Pecan Sandies; only better."
"[quote user="sauceen"]back again...can someone tell me why i can not print some recipes,like this one??????click on and does not work????i know this off the recipe,but i really want to know what to do to get them....thanks sauceen [/quote] Sauceen, I always highlight and cut and paste into a word document. That way I can adjust the recipe or add other ingredients. I then save it to my own file in recipes. I've found that when I use the print option on recipe sights, I wind up having other things printed that I don't need, thus wasting ink! Hope this helps. Joyce"
"The cookie did not live up to my expectations. I would spend my ingredients on a much better recipe!"
"These have been my families favorite for years. I have to make them for every holiday. I've even added chocolate chips"
"These potatoe chip cookies are wonderful! My Favorite! So easy and so very good!"