Potato Chip Crunchies Recipe
I usually have all sorts of baked goodies waiting for my family when they come home for the holidays. No matter how fancy the other cookies are, these are usually the first to go.
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup coarsely crushed potato chips
- Additional crushed potato chips, optional
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Gradually beat in flour. Stir in pecans and potato chips.
- 2. Drop dough by tablespoonfuls 1-1/2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Flatten with a fork. If desired, top cookies with additional chips.
- 3. Bake 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool. Yield: about 8 dozen.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC