Potato Chip Clusters
Just three offbeat ingredients add up to one unique, lip-smacking, no-bake treat from Donna Brockett in Kingfisher, Oklahoma. These super-easy, sweet-and-salty candy clusters make for merry munching during holiday trips or parties. “They travel well in containers without melting or getting soft,” Donna notes, making them an ideal hostess gift, too!
36 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 9 ounces white baking chocolate, melted
- 2 cups crushed potato chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt white chocolate. Stir in potato
- chips and pecans. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined
- baking sheets. Refrigerate until set. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 33 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 19 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.