Potato Chip Chicken Strips
This novel recipe is a fast and tasty change from fried chicken.Sister Judith LaBrozzi, Canton, Ohio
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 package (12 ounces) potato chips, crushed
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Salsa, barbecue sauce or sweet-and-sour sauce
- In a shallow bowl, combine sour cream and seasonings. Place crushed
- potato chips in another shallow bowl. Dip chicken strips in sour
- cream mixture, then coat with potato chips. Place in a greased
- 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Drizzle with butter.
- Bake at 400° for 20-22 minutes or until chicken is no longer
- pink. Serve with salsa or sauce. Yield: 6 main-dish or 10 appetizer
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (5 ounces) equals 625 calories, 37 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 129 mg cholesterol, 664 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 36 g protein.