- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 package (12 ounces) potato chips, crushed
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Salsa, barbecue sauce or sweet-and-sour sauce
- In a shallow bowl, combine sour cream and seasonings. Place crushed potato chips in another shallow bowl. Dip chicken strips in sour cream mixture, then coat with potato chips. Place in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Drizzle with butter.
- Bake at 400° for 20-22 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Serve with salsa or sauce. Yield: 6 main-dish or 10 appetizer servings.
Reviews for Potato Chip Chicken Strips
Sort By :
"The whole family loved these. Definitely will make this again."
"Simple, easy & good. I subbed the potato chips with finely crushed Corn Flakes cereal. This really improved the flavor plus it's healthier. I get raves on it - my three young nephews really gobble them up. Definitely a keeper! Thanks for sharing!"
"I used garlic powder and onion powder along with pepper and seasoning salt. I put a cooling rack on baking sheet sprayed with pam placed chicken on top for even cooking. Good recipe."
"My Husband was like "I dont want potato chip flavored chicken" but boy was he shocked when he ate it and loved it! The potato chips make a wonderful coating to the chicken. I used thighs."