- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 package (12 ounces) potato chips, crushed
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Salsa, barbecue sauce or sweet-and-sour sauce
- In a shallow bowl, combine sour cream and seasonings. Place crushed potato chips in another shallow bowl. Dip chicken strips in sour cream mixture, then coat with potato chips. Place in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Drizzle with butter.
Bake at 400° for 20-22 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Serve with salsa or sauce.
Freeze option: Transfer cooled chicken strips to a resealable plastic freezer bag; freeze. To use, reheat chicken strips in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan in a preheated 400° oven until crisp and heated through. Yield: 6 main-dish or 10 appetizer servings.
Reviews for Potato Chip Chicken Strips
Sort By :
"Great recipe - easy - fast and most importantly - delicious. This will be on the menu again."
"The whole family loved these. Definitely will make this again."
"Simple, easy & good. I subbed the potato chips with finely crushed Corn Flakes cereal. This really improved the flavor plus it's healthier. I get raves on it - my three young nephews really gobble them up. Definitely a keeper! Thanks for sharing!"
"I used garlic powder and onion powder along with pepper and seasoning salt. I put a cooling rack on baking sheet sprayed with pam placed chicken on top for even cooking. Good recipe."