"This is one of the best recipes I've ever used," notes Jody Roberts from her home in Hollister, California. Crushed potato chips make the crispy coating for the moist tender chicken. "Not only is it quick and easy, but I think it tastes better than fried chicken," she adds.
- 1 cup coarsely crushed potato chips
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the potato chips, parsley, salt, paprika and onion powder. Brush chicken with mayonnaise; add chicken to the crumb mixture and shake to coat.
- Place in an ungreased microwave-safe 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Cover with paper towels; cook on high for 6-8 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Potato Chip Chicken in Quick Cooking September/October 2003, p55
Reviews for Potato Chip Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review