Potato Chip Breadsticks Recipe
Kids will go for golden-brown breadsticks with their crunchy coating. I like to stand them up in a jar or stack them in a bread basket...either way, they don't last long.Aneta Kish, La Crosse, Wisconsin
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup crushed sour cream and onion potato chips
- Unroll dough; separate into 12 breadsticks. Twist each breadstick three times and place 1 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Carefully brush with egg; sprinkle with potato chips.
- Bake at 350° for 16-18 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Potato Chip Breadsticks in Taste of Home February/March 2003, p21