Potato Brunch Medley Recipe
THIS is a nice departure from the customary hash browns for breakfast or brunch…a colorful, tasty combination of vegetables, it’s a compatible side dish to eggs prepared in anyone’s favorite way.
- 1 medium potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium apple, peeled and cubed
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a small skillet, saute potato in butter for 8 minutes. Add the green pepper, onion and apple; cook 6-8 minutes longer or until potato begins to brown.
- Add the water, brown sugar, salt and pepper; cook and stir until blended and heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Potato Brunch Medley in Reminisce Extra May 2007, p52
Reviews for Potato Brunch Medley(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review