My veggie garden inspired this creamy combo of beans, potatoes and fresh herbs. I toss them with a ranch-style dressing sparked up with Creole mustard. —Chris Cummer, Bayonne, New Jersey
Featured In: 57 Recipes with Fresh Herbs
- 1 pound potatoes (about 2 medium), peeled and cubed
- 1/2 pound fresh green beans, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Creole mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1-1/2 teaspoons snipped fresh dill or 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan; add water to cover. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, 10-15 minutes or until tender, adding green beans during the last 4 minutes of cooking. Drain; cool completely.
- In a small bowl, mix dressing ingredients. Pour over potato mixture; toss to coat. Refrigerate, covered, until cold. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Potato-Bean Salad with Herb Dressing in Simple & Delicious June/July 2015
Reviews for Potato-Bean Salad with Herb Dressing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review