Potato 'N' Pea Salad
A nicely seasoned dressing made with sour cream and yogurt coats tender potatoes, green peas and sweet red pepper in this chilled salad. It's sure to be popular at a potluck or picnic. —Test Kitchen
6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Cook: 15 min. + chilling
- 9 unpeeled small red potatoes (1-1/4 pounds)
- 1/3 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 3 teaspoons minced fresh parsley, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon each salt and salt-free garlic seasoning blend
- Dash paprika
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a
- boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and cool; slice potatoes.
- In a large bowl, combine the yogurt, sour cream, onions, 1 teaspoon
- parsley, basil, salt, seasoning blend and paprika. Add the potatoes,
- peas and red pepper; toss to coat. Sprinkle with remaining parsley.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (1-1/2 cups) equals 115 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 246 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber,