Potato 'N' Pea Salad Recipe
A nicely seasoned dressing made with sour cream and yogurt coats tender potatoes, green peas and sweet red pepper in this chilled salad. It's sure to be popular at a potluck or picnic. —Test Kitchen
- 9 unpeeled small red potatoes (1-1/4 pounds)
- 1/3 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 3 teaspoons minced fresh parsley, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon each salt and salt-free garlic seasoning blend
- Dash paprika
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1. Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool; slice potatoes.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the yogurt, sour cream, onions, 1 teaspoon parsley, basil, salt, seasoning blend and paprika. Add the potatoes, peas and red pepper; toss to coat. Sprinkle with remaining parsley. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: 6 servings.
1-1/2 cup: 115 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 246mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 3g fiber), 5g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch.
Reviews for Potato 'N' Pea Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC