Potato & Bacon Frittata Recipe
“This filling frittata is so versatile. You can serve it with pesto or fresh salsa, and it’s tasty with almost any type of cheese.” —Mariela Petroski, Helena, Montana
- 10 eggs
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 8 bacon strips, chopped
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 4 fresh sage leaves, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 2 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. In a large bowl, whisk eggs, parsley, milk, salt and pepper; set aside. In a 10-in. ovenproof skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until partially cooked but not crisp.
- 2. Add potatoes, onions and sage; cook until potatoes are tender. Reduce heat; sprinkle with cheese. Top with egg mixture and tomato slices.
- 3. Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until eggs are completely set. Let stand 15 minutes. Cut into wedges. Yield: 8 servings.
1 slice equals 287 calories, 21 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 295 mg cholesterol, 441 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 15 g protein.
Reviews for Potato & Bacon Frittata
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC