Our Test Kitchen staff suggests dressing up cupcakes from a mix with canned frosting and candied flowers. Don't want to fuss with perfectly placing the flowers? Crumble them for a fun confetti look.
24 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 1 package white or yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1 can (16 ounces) white or vanilla frosting
- 40 to 50 Candied Flowers
- Prepare cake batter according to package directions.
- Fill greased, foil or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake
- at 350° for 18-24 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool
- completely. Frost cupcakes. Decorate with candied flowers. Yield: 2