- Sprinkle pork with remaining pepper and salt. In a large skillet,
- brown pork in remaining oil; remove and keep warm.
- Add the broth, cream cheese, cream and plum mixture to skillet; cook
- over medium-low heat until blended. Return pork to the pan; cook and
- stir for 8-10 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Serve pork
- and sauce with potatoes. Garnish with additional rosemary if
- desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup pork mixture with 3/4 cup potatoes equals 595 calories, 22 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 142 mg cholesterol, 569 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 49 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a light red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Tangley Oaks Pinot Noir 2012 CA
, pinot nose with great raspberry and plum flavors...a perfectly balanced lighter wine. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $59.99. Order Now