- Meanwhile, remove and discard stems and gills from mushrooms. Place
- mushrooms, stem side up, on a baking sheet coated with cooking
- spray; drizzle with remaining oil and sprinkle with remaining
- garlic. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until tender, turning
- Place spinach in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray;
- cook and stir for 4-5 minutes or until wilted.
- Divide spinach among four plates; top with mushrooms. Fill mushrooms
- with ratatouille; sprinkle with parsley and cheese. Yield: 4
Nutritional Facts: 1 mushroom with 1/2 cup cooked spinach and 1 cup ratatouille (calculated without cheese) equals 184 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 397 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 9 g fiber, 9 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fat.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.