Portobellos Parmesano Recipe
- 2 large portobello mushroom caps (about 4 to 5 inches wide)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3/4 cup Ragú® Old World Style® Traditional, divided
- 1/4 cup shredded fontina cheese
- 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. Remove and discard stems from mushrooms. Place mushrooms, cap side up, on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Brush tops with oil. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes or until tender.
- 2. Spread half of the spaghetti sauce into an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Place mushrooms on sauce, cap side down. Sprinkle with cheese. Drizzle with remaining spaghetti sauce. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 3. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
1 mushroom equals 148 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 571 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 8 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 1 lean meat, 1 fat.