- 2 large portobello mushroom caps (about 4 to 5 inches wide)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3/4 cup Ragú® Old World Style® Traditional, divided
- 1/4 cup shredded fontina cheese
- 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
- Remove and discard stems from mushrooms. Place mushrooms, cap side up, on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Brush tops with oil. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes or until tender.
- Spread half of the spaghetti sauce into an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Place mushrooms on sauce, cap side down. Sprinkle with cheese. Drizzle with remaining spaghetti sauce. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Portobellos Parmesano in Cooking for 2 Winter 2007, p35
Reviews for Portobellos Parmesano
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 4, 2011
"Wow, this was so easy and flavorful! I used an Italian cheese blend because that's what I had. Will absolutely make this again."