Loaded with cheese, spinach and mushrooms, this absolutely delicious quiche is perfect for breakfast, brunch or even lunch! Irene Turner of Alma, Wisconsin shares the recipe.
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1 cup fat-free ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- 4 green onions, chopped
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, egg substitute, ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, spinach, salt and pepper. Stir in mushrooms and onions.
- Transfer to a 9-in. pie plate coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Portobello Spinach Frittata in Light & Tasty February/March 2007, p57
Reviews for Portobello Spinach Frittata
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 14, 2013
"This was so easy, so yummy, & so healthy!~ Theresa"