- 2-1/2 cups uncooked multigrain spiral pasta
- 3 large portobello mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cook pasta according to package directions. With a spoon, scrape and remove gills of mushrooms; slice caps.
- In a large skillet, heat oil and butter over medium-high heat. Add sliced mushrooms; cook and stir until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in flour until blended; gradually add milk and cream. Bring to a boil; cook and stir 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in turkey, salt and pepper; heat through.
- Drain pasta; add to turkey mixture and toss to coat. Stir in 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Transfer to a greased 8-in.-square baking dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and remaining mozzarella cheese. Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Portobello Pasta Bake
Sort By :
We are huge Portobello fans & this meal was easy & great tasting.
Very tasty dish!
Yummy recipe that is rather flexible with ingredients.
Pretty easy to make, tastes good.
This was delicious! We had to use regular mushrooms and swiss cheese because we were out of mozzarella, and it still came out great!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Pasta >
- Baked Turkey >
- Baking Recipes >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Mushroom Main Dish Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Dinner Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >