- Drain mushrooms and discard marinade. Grill mushrooms, covered, over
- medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes on each
- side or until tender. Top with onion and cheese. Grill 2-3 minutes
- longer or until cheese is melted. Serve on buns with mayonnaise
- mixture and arugula. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 burger equals 509 calories, 33 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 832 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 16 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.