- Transfer to a 4-qt. slow cooker. Add wine to skillet, stirring to
- loosen browned bits from pan. Add bouillon; bring to a boil. Stir
- into slow cooker. Stir in reserved bacon. Cover and cook on low for
- 7-9 hours or until meat is tender.
- Stir in mushrooms. Cover and cook on high 30-45 minutes longer or
- until mushrooms are tender and sauce is slightly thickened. Serve
- with noodles if desired.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup (calculated without noodles) equals 321 calories, 15 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 100 mg cholesterol, 552 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 34 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a light red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Tangley Oaks Pinot Noir 2012 CA
, pinot nose with great raspberry and plum flavors...a perfectly balanced lighter wine. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $59.99. Order Now