- cook for 2-3 minutes or until wilted. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon
- vinegar and remaining onion mixture; cook and stir until heated
- through. Keep warm.
- In a small saucepan, combine 1 tablespoon pesto and remaining vinegar
- and garlic. Cook and stir until heated through.
- Drain pasta; toss with remaining oil and pesto. On two plates, form
- pasta into a circle, leaving a hole in the center. Place mushrooms
- with spinach mixture in the center; top with chicken mixture.
- Drizzle with garlic pesto mixture. Sprinkle with Romano and
- Parmesan. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 733 calories, 43 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 92 mg cholesterol, 458 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 40 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.