- 1 cup seeded chopped watermelon
- 1/2 cup chopped strawberries
- 1/2 cup chopped kiwifruit
- 1/4 cup chopped peaches
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1 to 2 mint leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup peach preserves
- 3 pork tenderloins (3/4 pound each)
- For salsa, in a small bowl, combine the fruit, lime juice, honey, lime peel and mint; set aside. In a saucepan or microwave, heat the preserves for 1 minute.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Prepare grill for indirect heat using a drip pan. Place pork over drip pan and grill, covered, over indirect medium-hot heat for 15 minutes. Turn; brush with some of the preserves. Grill 10-15 minutes longer or until juices run clear and a meat thermometer reads 160°, basting occasionally with preserves. Serve with salsa. Yield: 6 servings (2 cups salsa).
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Pork with Watermelon Salsa
Sort By :
Very refreshing meal. Great summer dish for entertaining!
The salsa is quite tasty and unique in flavor. Diane