Pork with Tangy Mustard Sauce Recipe
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (2-1/2 to 3 pounds)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1-1/4 teaspoons ground mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 cup horseradish mustard or spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 cup apricot or pineapple preserves
- 1. Rub roast with oil. Combine mustard, garlic powder and ginger, rub over roast. Place in a large resealable plastic bag or shallow glass container; seal bag or cover container. Refrigerate overnight.
- 2. Grill roast, covered, over indirect heat for 60 minutes. Combine the horseradish mustard and preserves. Continue grilling for 15-30 minutes, basting twice with sauce, or until a meat thermometer reads 160°-170°. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Heat remaining sauce to serve with roast. Yield: 10-12 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 158 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 47 mg cholesterol, 143 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 18 g protein.
Reviews for Pork with Tangy Mustard Sauce
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.