- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 10 ounces fresh or frozen sugar snap peas
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Hot cooked rice
- In a nonstick skillet, stir-fry pork in oil for 6 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Remove from the skillet and keep warm.
- In the same pan, cook the peas, soy sauce, vinegar, molasses, ginger and red pepper flakes for 4 minutes or until peas are crisp-tender. Return pork to pan; cook for 3 minutes or until glazed. Serve with rice. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Pork With Sugar Snap Peas in Light & Tasty December/January 2004, p6
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Pork With Sugar Snap Peas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 19, 2013
"Tasty and easy."