Pork With Sour Cream Salsa Recipe
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1. Combine the chili powder, vinegar and cumin; rub over pork chops. In a bowl, combine the first 11 salsa ingredients' set aside. Broil chops 4 in. from the heat for 6 minutes on each side or until no longer pink and juices run clear. Fold sour cream into salsa; serve with pork. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional analysis: One serving (1 pork chop with 1/4 cup salsa) equals 214 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 60 mg cholesterol, 407 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 23 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1/2 starch.
Reviews for Pork With Sour Cream Salsa
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.