When fresh peaches are in season, I cook these pork ribs up for family and friends. I love the recipe because I only need six ingredients, the slow cooker does the work for me and the ribs turn out tender and tasty.—Connie Jenista, Valrico, Florida
- 2 pounds boneless country-style pork ribs
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup mild salsa
- 1/4 cup peach preserves
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 cups chopped fresh peeled peaches or frozen unsweetened sliced peaches, thawed and chopped
- In a large bowl, toss ribs with taco seasoning. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Place pork in a 3-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine the salsa, preserves and barbecue sauce. Pour over ribs. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until meat is tender.
- Add peaches; cover and cook 30 minutes longer or until peaches are tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Pork With Peach Picante Sauce in Taste of Home Everyday Slow Cooker & One Dish Recipes Annual 2013, p54
Reviews for Pork with Peach Picante Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review