Pork with Orange Sauce
This flavorful orange sauce is a fast and easy way to dress up slices of leftover pork roast. It's very scrumptious.Penny Niedhamer, Fresno, California
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon jellied cranberry sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons soy sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 slices cooked pork (2 ounces each)
- In a small saucepan, combine cornstarch and orange juice until
- smooth. Stir in the cranberry sauce, soy sauce, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Add
- pork; heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 226 calories, 10 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 60 mg cholesterol, 1,565 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 21 g protein.