- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, over medium heat, saute garlic in
- butter for 30 seconds. Stir in flour until well blended. Gradually
- whisk in the cream, wine and chicken broth. Bring to a boil; cook
- and stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Add cheese. Cook and stir
- until sauce is reduced to desired consistency, about 5 minutes.
- Slice pork and transfer to serving plates. Spoon sauce over pork.
- Sprinkle pork with additional cheese if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (calculated without additional cheese) equals 398 calories, 28 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 139 mg cholesterol, 608 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 28 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.