Pork with Garlic Cream Sauce Recipe
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted, divided
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/3 cup 1% milk
- 3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1. Cut pork into 1-in. slices; flatten to 1/2-in. thickness. Place in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Brush oil over all sides of pork; sprinkle with half of the sesame seeds.
- 2. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 3-5 minutes; turn and sprinkle with remaining sesame seeds. Broil 3-5 minutes longer or until meat juices runs clear.
- 3. Meanwhile, in a saucepan, saute garlic in butter for 1 minute. Stir in milk and cream cheese. Reduce heat; cook and stir until blended and smooth. Stir in chives. Serve with pork. Yield: 4 servings.
One serving (3 ounces cooked pork with 2 tablespoons sauce) equals 255 calories, 14 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 88 mg cholesterol, 151 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 27 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1 fat.
Reviews for Pork with Garlic Cream Sauce
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.