Pork with Garlic Cream Sauce Recipe
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted, divided
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/3 cup 1% milk
- 3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- Cut pork into 1-in. slices; flatten to 1/2-in. thickness. Place in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Brush oil over all sides of pork; sprinkle with half of the sesame seeds.
- Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 3-5 minutes; turn and sprinkle with remaining sesame seeds. Broil 3-5 minutes longer or until meat juices runs clear.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, saute garlic in butter for 1 minute. Stir in milk and cream cheese. Reduce heat; cook and stir until blended and smooth. Stir in chives. Serve with pork. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Pork with Garlic Cream Sauce
Sort By :
This was delicious, fast and simple! I used light herb and garlic cream cheese and doubled the sauce recipe to serve with rice. I pan fried the pork tenderloin slices instead of broiling. Very popular!
This is Elisa from Tigard, OR. These are mine. They got the city and state wrong. This is for friends who I know wanted to look these up online and did not want them to pass them up thinking it was someone else.