- 2 pork tenderloins (3/4 pound each)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Lemon slices
- Cut pork into 1-in. slices; flatten to 1/4-in. thickness. In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, cook pork in butter in batches until tender. Transfer to a serving platter and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, cook and stir onion until tender. Stir in the artichokes, broth, capers and mustard; heat through. Serve over pork; sprinkle with parsley. Garnish with lemon. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Pork with Artichokes and Capers
Sort By :
"I thought this was really good. I loved the lemony taste from the capers and artichokes."
"I tried it for my wife and I, we both loved the flavor and the uniqueness of the artichokes!I made it again and used horseradish sauce insted of Dijon mustard. (We were out of Dijon) It was simply fantastic!!Jay"