- Remove; keep warm.
- Combine water, soy sauce, honey and bouillon in same pan. Combine
- cornstarch and cold water; gradually add to pan. Bring to a boil;
- cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Return vegetables and pork mixture to pan; heat through. Stir in
- peanuts. Serve with rice. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 277 calories, 14 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 45 mg cholesterol, 1,131 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 22 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.