Pork Veggie Stir-Fry Recipe
- 3 cups sliced cauliflower
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 2 medium carrots, julienned
- 1 can (15 ounces) whole baby corn, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 pound boneless pork, cut into thin strips
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1/4 cup salted peanuts
- Hot cooked rice
- In a skillet or wok, stir-fry cauliflower in 2 tablespoons oil for 3 minutes. Add carrots; stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add corn and peas; stir-fry until vegetables are crisp-tender. Remove; keep warm.
- Stir-fry pork in remaining oil for 2 minutes. Add onions, garlic, ginger and chili powder; stir-fry until pork is no longer pink. Remove; keep warm.
- Combine water, soy sauce, honey and bouillon in same pan. Combine cornstarch and cold water; gradually add to pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Return vegetables and pork mixture to pan; heat through. Stir in peanuts. Serve with rice. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Pork Veggie Stir-Fry(3)
Sort By :
Excellent!!! We're doing this again!
I changed this to a vegetarian version by substituting a soy meat such as mock duck, and using McKay's Chicken seasoning.
My family loved this recipe. I actually used a bag of frozen California mix (carrots, brocolli, cauliflower) instead of just cauliflower, and also used some frozen leftover pork roast from another recipe I had made. I cut down on the chili powder to about 1/4 t. and ginger to 1/2 t. I will definately make it again!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Corn Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pea Recipes >
- Peanut Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pork Dinner Recipes >