Pork Tetrazzini Recipe
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 celery rib, diced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 5 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cups cooked spaghetti
- 2 cups diced cooked pork
- 2 tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a small saucepan, saute onion and celery in butter until tender. Combine flour and broth until smooth; stir into the pan. Add milk, bay leaf, onion salt and pepper. Bring to a boil; cook and stir 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from heat. Discard bay leaf. Whisk in sour cream, parsley and lemon juice.
- 2. Place the spaghetti in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish; top with pork and white sauce. Sprinkle with bread crumbs. Bake, uncovered, 30-35 minutes or until bubbly. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Pork Tetrazzini
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.